Thursday, April 23, 2009

Child Labor

(I live overseas so I can get away with it. ;))

I NEVER would have dreamed that a 1 and 1/2 year old could be such a big helper! For all of her 1 and 1/2 year old life, Anna has been right there with me. And yep (as Papa would say), she was usually a big hindrance to getting things done. We had fun though! Anna now takes diapers to the trash, loads and unloads the washer (sometimes have to help her with this if it's our clothes), hands me the clothes' pins as I hang out the laundry, and lots of other little things. Now before you try to find a way to call child protective services, let me say that she does this smiling the whole time. Here are the pictures to prove it! (I threw in one of Lydia helping too.)























Okay, so Anna isn't really smiling in this picture. Looks more like she's pleading with you to save her! I'll force...oops...take some pictures of her smiling FREELY later.



(The ones of Anna doing laundry were accidentally deleted, so I'll have to take some more and post them later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...