Saturday, April 11, 2009

"But Who Am I?"

"But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able, to offer so willingly after this sort? for all things come of thee, and of thine own, have we given thee." 1Chronicles 29:14


"But who am I?" Why would God choose to use us? Why would He allow us to play a part in spreading the gospel to Ukraine? There's nothing special about us, in fact Eric and I are both quiet, home-body types. So, why choose us? Why not someone who is a good speaker, good people person, and very educated? Two reasons: 1) Because HE wants ALL the glory and 2) we willingly offered ours lives to Him . Praise the Lord He does not look at age, speaking ability or performance. He sees our willing offering and accepts it. Because there is nothing special about us, in fact many imperfections, anything special that happens is only because of Him. What an amazing feeling to know that our lives are being used to bring Him honor and glory. "Who am I?" I am just a nobody, giving HIM what already belongs to HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...