Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sunday Service in Poland

Sunday we visited with the missionary church again.  They had me play piano because their daughter was away for the weekend...or maybe it was because I've been trying to sing in Polish?  Sammy was able to wear his new suit...doesn't he look handsome?  I'm completely in love!

The Glass family has been super sweet and we have really enjoyed the fellowship with them...the girls (especially Anna) have LOVED having a girl playmate around their age.

I have really enjoyed being able to come to the same place every year.  This has given us a chance to get to know some of the church people a little better and puts a face to the names we read about in their prayer letters.  I love this little church and pray that God will work upon the hearts of those needing to be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...