Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What Has God Been Teaching You?

Brother Winstead never ends a conversation without asking you that question (or telling you that he's praying for you to have twins, hehe).  Well, this week I'd definitely have to say that God is teaching me the following...


Though that one wasn't my fault, I've had my share of accidents this week as well.  So much has broken this week that when I was cleaning the mirror today Anna said, 'Don't broke the mirror, Mama.'  And when I accidentally dropped the glass pepper grinder she came running out and asked, 'It break, Mama?'  And no, neither of those broke...in fact, I don't think I've broken anything today yet!  Better get to bed quick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...