Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Princesses Learning Psalm 1


My drawbridge is a little, um, messed up, but they think it's great.  They are so excited to move to the castle and the awaiting princess tea party that they are saying their verse constantly.  For months now I have wanted to put up something for verse memorization, but never got around to it.  Finally, I just did SOMETHING.  Anna was SO excited when she got up from her nap and found this on the wall.  When I explained it to her, she went up and counted to six and said "There.  I said it.  Now we can have a tea party!"  They pretty much have Psalm 1:1 memorized.  I LOVE hearing them constantly quoting God's Word!

 

 
They want to share it with everyone they meet and quoted it for a lady we met on the street heading to church tonight...guess we need to work on some verses in Russian.

Thanks, Jessi, for the great idea!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, how cute is that! I LOVE the before-the-verse dance. What a treasure to hide God's Word in their hearts and what a great idea with the princess party. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...