Friday, February 24, 2012

Writing Letters on the Road

Before we started furlough, I desperately wanted to find some way to keep all of my letters and thanks you's organized.  For me, a pretty organizer is a big motivator.  When we were in Maine, Eric's mom showed me her birthday card organizer and I thought it would be the perfect thing to help me keep up with letters and thank you's.

It has a nice pocket in front to hold my stationary (I LOVE pretty stationary!), stamps and pens.

And pockets for each month to hold letters I need to respond to, letters to mail out and a list of thank you's to write.

We've been on the road SO much that it has been a little harder to keep up, but I'm not too far behind...yet.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm working on ideas like this right now too. Where did you get it? This might be something I'm interested in for our upcoming furlough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a GREAT!! idea!! :) I love your pretty organizer! I love it when you update as I remember to pray for you in your travels. Praying for you to be refreshed and blessed much as I know the Lord will use you to bless so many others!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...