Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Dolls

Everyone in Ukraine says that I just like playing dress-up with my real-life dolls. :)
These are about 2 weeks old and Samuel is probably at least 2 lbs heavier, but I promised Grammy Curtis that I would post them.  Don't you just LOVE the little suit?  Thank you, Mimi for the money!



We have been in the car so much traveling that I haven't had much time for posting.  Anna told me the other day on our way back from NC, "Mama, this seat is like a prison."  :)

9 comments:

  1. They are so precious!
    Love the clothes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your dolls are so cute! Can I play too? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless her heart! I don't miss the traveling either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits, and the kids' expressions are priceless. :)
    I love what Anna said. I can understand that. I'm sure these days aren't easy for you. Praying for you.
    Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha...the prison comment! :) I feel your pain! :) I don't know if you ever experience this, but especially with my younger 5 who had to be buckled up in a car seat, we would hit melt down. That is when it seemed at least 5-7 of them would all start crying at once. It was normally after a long traveling day about 30 minutes before they'd fall asleep. It would get sooo loud in the van and nothing would seem to console anyone. Good time to pray! :) Then it would be the calm after the storm and they'd all sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable pictures!
    I especially like the bare feet with the suit in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is sooooooooooo adorable! That suit is just too cute :).
    The rest of the pictures are adorable too :). What a cute bunch of kids!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...