Wednesday, February 2, 2011

50 Stores Later


Life has been a whirlwind here...a fun one though.  Between visitation, re-arranging things in the house to fit us all, church services....then yesterday - a date day!  I was pretty excited.  Valentina watched the girls and we dropped Bree and Sammy off at Lina's.  So it was a date without a single kid!  Eric decided that we were going to find me a winter coat, since I have needed one for a couple of years now...
50 stores later, and half price (sales are a new thing here, and I'm loving it and anxious to get out and check out some of the stuff on sale), I found the perfect coat.  He was thinking we were not going to find one, but I think he thinks it was worth it.  Since it has been so long since I had seen the inside of a store, I had a hard time staying focused on our mission but, I did...or rather Eric dragged me away from the pretty little dresses that were at least half price and begging for me to look through. :)  

Outside Lina's apartment, dropping my sister off.
On the way back home, Bree said that our village looks like an old Russian movie and it is weird seeing all of the greenhouses everywhere.  The village we live in is known for their cucumbers and sell a lot of them to Moscow in Russia so almost every yard not only contains a greenhouse but is a greenhouse.  Will definitely be taking some pictures for you because it is like nothing you've ever seen...their cucumber plants are amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there,
    this is my first visit to your blog. I stumbled across your blog through a link on Barbara's blog. I would one day like to travel to a foreign country to experience the other side of missions-by that I mean seeing all the things we've always heard about overseas missions. May you reach many people for Jesus.

    ~Elizabeth J.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...