Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Poland-A Kid's View

We took TONS of pictures, but I'm afraid if you are looking for pictures showing the sights in Poland you will be disappointed, but if you're looking for where to go with toddlers, we've got you covered.

Fun Parks


Indoor play-places






(Took her FOREVER to finally go down...in the end the only reason she went down is because Anna "helped" her down--gave her a little shove.)
Yummy icecream


Interesting aquarium




As for Eric and I, our favorite sights were the many American restaurants. (I visited the doctor on Tuesday and she told me that I needed to stop drinking so much water because I've gained too much weight. What came to my mind was Pizza Hut, KFC, Burger King, Subway, York Peppermint patties, Cinni-minis....Yep, definitely water weight gain.)

More kid-friendly sights and a little about what happened while we were here in my next post. I'm trying to get you caught up quickly because life picked right back up when we got home and don't want to fall too far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...