Saturday, April 24, 2010

Home Sweet Home

YAY! I think the best part of any vacation or trip is crossing your country, "state", then city line and finally walking through the doors of your own home. There's definitely no place like home. When we stepped off the train from our 2 day (or something like that) trip, we were pleasantly surprised to see not only Yuri there to pick us up but Lina, Dema, Max and Valentina there to greet us with tears in their eyes. (I guess they thought we would never make it back from Poland or that we would enjoy Pizza Hut so much we'd never come back.) It was a very exciting (not sure if that's the right word for it or not, but can't think of anything else to replace it) trip and I've had my fill of pepperoni pizza for a little while. Hopefully I can remember everything by the time I get around to posting. Well, need to go get everything ready for church tomorrow and head to bed. Can't wait to jump in my bed and surround myself with all the pillows I can find. Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...