Sunday, September 13, 2009

Health and Home

Sorry that it has taken me so long to write an update about my health. I know that many of you have been praying for me and I greatly appreciate it. As many of you know, the doctor there put me on steroids for a few weeks. I feel much better now and haven't had to use my inhaler very often. She was a little concerned because I am returning to the same environment and said that she thought my cough will get just as bad as it was before. So far, I haven't had too many problems since returning home. Everyone has been burning stuff lately, though, so I am a little nervous. We have been keeping a humidifier going and I have been taking some herbal pills for asthma that I bought while in the states, so hopefully it will help. AND we would like to be moved soon. which should make a huge difference.

The house is coming along nicely, though we were hoping that it would've been finished by the end of August. Our landlord has now given us until the end of September, but we keep thinking "Maybe by next week." Eric had almost everything packed by the time I got home (YIPPEE!), but I have been slowly unpacking things as I have need of them...which is going to make a bigger mess come moving time. Right now, there has been no work done on the house this past week except on Wednesday when Eric and I painted all the rooms except the bathroom. We can't wait to get moved, but right now we have no clue when that is going to happen. It's in God's hands.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get into your house soon. I am praying for you!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...