Monday, September 21, 2009

A "NORMAL" Day

That's what I wanted last week...just for one day. Exactly what that is, I'm not totally sure, but I craved it. Life has been like a raging flood (literally in the kitchen) since I returned home. Between Bible lessons, evangelism, floods in the kitchen, sicknesses...(I'll stop my list of "woe is me" 's there) I just wanted one day where I could somewhat get my house back in order and have a routine with my girls again. Well, I finally have it and I am using it to try to set up a battle plan for the rest of the week. After today, the floods start again. This is my first "Normal" Monday since being home and I am GREATLY enjoying it...even though Anna is sick again. Since we keep so busy and I have so many meetings to cook for (Ukrainians love to eat...as much, maybe more than, Baptists ;)), my main goal on Mondays is the meal planning and grocery list for the rest of the week. I just recently unpacked my crockpot and would like to try to use it more. SO, I was wondering if any of you would like to help me.

DO YOU have any favorite crockpot recipes or maybe even cook ahead meals? How about casseroles? I can't get the cream of _ soups here, so something without those would be great...or a recipe to make them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...