Sunday, January 8, 2012

Getting Bigger

As the new year came around, my mind started to think back not only over this past year but also of our first term and started writing a post about it.  As one pastor put it, it has been some first term - full of both trials and blessings.  In a way, I can hardly believe that it was only 4 1/2 years.  Maybe I'll be able to share that with you later, but at the moment I can't seem to organize my thoughts enough to finish it.

We're still waiting for our little guy and Eric has started making walk a mile a couple times a day - up hill both ways. ;)  Besides the extra swelling, Braxton Hicks and being tired, I'm doing pretty good.  I am very ready for him to come and am afraid I can be a little more emotional these days.  It has given me more time to exercise since that was one of the things I let go when we first got back to the states.  Guess it's starting to show...
Yeah...I can't believe that I posted that, but I thought it might be good for a laugh.

10 comments:

  1. Hope he comes soon! Praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! My baby is due in 2 and a half weeks. If you keep holding out, they might share a birthday! I don't wish that on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister is overdue now, too. I've praying for you and her together. I was hoping for Christmas babies for both of you yesterday. Oh, well! I'll keep praying for healthy babies soon.

    С Рождеством Христовым!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so silly! But, yes, I can see how you would be that big.... your sidebar says you are "41 weeks and 4 days pregnant" now. I would call that "over the hill!"

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, Jess!
    I am praying for you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least you still have a good sense of humor =)! Praying your little one will soon be here. With my last I was 16 days "late", and it was well worth it =)... that was my quickest and very best delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laughing here! And sending you an understanding hug. Those days of waiting are twice as long as ordinary days. It's so worth it, though, isn't it?
    Oh, and I remind my Kimberley every year on her birthday that she gave me 14 of the longest days of my life and we should be celebrating two weeks early. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been on my mind so went to your blog to see what's up! :) Sorry you have not been able to welcome baby yet, but its not his birthday yet! :) I tried all the walking, driving over frost-heaved roads in Canada when Hannah was due...and she came when it was time, no sooner! Praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so funny!!! Can't wait to hear of his arrival! :-) I've always gone past my due date, but with each one I hope it's the one to come a wee bit early! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, that photo made me laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...